Thursday, April 12, 2012

Get off mer lawn, yer damned hooligans!


GTFO.

Seriously. Do not trespass on my property. I've seen you do it before but you lie like it ain't your business. Don't touch my gatelock you filthy little prick. You don't have permission to touch it. What the heck do you think you're doing? Coming around here at 9 in the morning and standing outside my gate and trying to unlock it? You wanna steal something? Well if you do, GTFO.

I've had it up to here with you little brats. Even if your ball lands over the fence and into my yard, you don't have permission to just climb over the fence and get it. No-siree. You have to ask. Why can't you be like that other kid who actually had the courtesy to ask for his ball back when he kicked it into our yard? But nooo, you have to just bother the living crap out of us and try and get it back yourself, WITHOUT EVEN ASKING. SO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT IT'S OKAY TO CLIMB OVER MY GATE?

And NO. IT ISN'T OKAY TO TOUCH MY GATELOCK EITHER.

And this is why I feel senile at 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment